Directions on how to connect to Lee & Turing servers. Click here
- The Linear Algebra requirement (currently MATH335, which now has a MATH 222/Calc 3 prerequisite) can be substituted with MATH235.
- No substitutions for INFO 321 (or any other required courses in the degree) can be made without approval from the Computer Science department.
- Tech Jobs Growing Like Weeds In N.J. NJ.com
- Software Engineering: 2012's Top Job. InformationWeek
- College Majors With the Highest Starting Salaries. (most are in computing!) The WorkBuzz
- College Degrees With the Highest Starting Salaries. Forbes
Starting Pay For IT Jobs Expected To Jump 5.3 Percent. CareerBuilder